- I graduated from the Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Faculty of Health and Caring Professions, School of Physiotherapy, in 1993.
- I concluded my practical training in KAT Hospital, Kifissia and subsequently I received my practice license.
- In 1994 I founded my physiotherapy clinic “Physio Works” in Pefki, Attica.
- Through the years I have attended several seminars and educational programs always looking to expand my scientific horizons.
- I am a holder of The Kinesio tape application diploma
- I have specialized in I.A.S.T.M. (Myofascial release techniques)
- I have been acknowledged by the Hellenic Physiotherapy Society of Algology, the only Greek official IAAPT partner (International Acupuncture Association Physical Therapy), as a certified acupuncturist.
I am a member of P.P.A. (Panhellenic Physiotherapist’s Association)
I am interested in and working on treating musculoskeletal and sport injuries.